Room 6 is home to Mrs. Gunderson's fantastic kindergarten classes. It is a place where students are deeply engaged in learning activities ranging from the academic to the social. Students always try their best, work together, and reflect on their learning. They work hard to meet state, school, and personal standards. It is a wonderful place to be!
Friday, September 7, 2012
Ready, Set, Go!!!
Yay!! We have our new kindergartners placed and we are ready to go! I can't wait to begin an exciting year with all my new kiddos! We are going to have so much fun this year! Over the weekend think about what you would like to write about during your first week of school. It can be any experience or memorable event that happened to you or your family. I know what I will write about- my first day back to work was crazy! I put oatmeal in my coffee! I can't wait to write about it and draw the picture that goes with it! See you soon :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment